- Alexander Burn Center
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Care
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Care
- Hillcrest Exercise & Lifestyle
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Kaiser Rehabilitation Center
- Oklahoma Spine & Orthopedic Institute
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Robotic Surgery
- Women's Health Center
- Wound Care Clinic
- Find a Physician
- Education Center
- Don't Bug Me
- Contact Us
Nursing Student Education Support Program
Hillcrest Medical Center (HMC) offers scholarship monies for employees and students to become better educated and more highly skilled through continued education. Educational assistance in the form of a scholarship may be obtained for courses of study which are directly related to the current employment needs of the institution. The monies received as scholarship may be considered taxable income.
Deadlines for Scholarships are as follows:
- April 1st – for Summer
- May 1st – for Physician Manpower
- July 1st – for Fall Semester
- November 1st – for Spring Semester
All correspondence regarding the program may be directed to:
Hillcrest Medical Center
1120 South Utica
Tulsa, OK 74104
Following graduation or successful licensure, students are obligated to six months of Full Time employment for every semester for scholarship was paid.
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit two (2) favorable professional references.
- Submit transcript indicating current grade point average of 2.7 (3.0 for Graduate programs).
- Submit proof of acceptance into college or approved program.
- Must NOT have been placed on Marginal Performance on the most recent performance appraisal.
- No disciplinary points within the last 12 months.
Acceptance in Program
In order to be accepted into the scholarship program, the applicant must submit all required information before being considered for an interview with the scholarship committee or their designee. The final determination is based upon interview results, grade point average/test scores, business necessity/area of need, references/performance appraisal and the amount of scholarship monies available to be disbursed.
The scholarship applicant will be notified regarding the status of their application by mail.
In order to renew a scholarship, the recipient must submit new scholarship application, one letter of recommendation stating recipient has remained in good standing with approved program and copy of transcript or grades (2.7 GPA or 3.0 for graduate programs).