- Alexander Burn Center
- Behavioral Health
- Birth Care
- Cancer Care
- Emergency Care
- Hillcrest Exercise & Lifestyle
- Heart Care
- Home Care
- Kaiser Rehabilitation Center
- Oklahoma Spine & Orthopedic Institute
- Palliative Care
- Pastoral Care
- Robotic Surgery
- Women's Health Center
- Wound Care Clinic
- Find a Physician
- Education Center
- Don't Bug Me
- Contact Us
- Where is Hillcrest Medical Center located?
- Hillcrest Medical Center campus is located on the southwest corner of 11th Street & Utica, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Click here to view a HMC campus map (pdf).
- Where is Oklahoma Heart Institute located?
- Oklahoma Heart Institute is located on the campus of Hillcrest Medical Center at 1120 South Utica Avenue. Click here to view a floor-by-floor map (pdf).
- Where is the Admissions Office located?
- The Admissions Office can be found by entering the main Hillcrest Hospital entrance, then turning right (south) at the Information Desk.
- Where is the Emergency Department located?
- The Hillcrest Emergency Department is located just west of Utica on 12th street. Benedict Park is directly across the street. Parking for the Emergency Department can be found on the street or anywhere on the Hillcrest campus. Click here to view a HMC campus map (pdf). * In the event of an emergency, always call 911.
- If you need to contact a Hillcrest patient
- If you need to contact a patient of Hillcrest, please dial 57, then the four digit room number. For example, if a patient is staying in room 1234, you would dial 918-579-1234 to reach his or her room directly. If you do not know the patient room number, please call 918-579-1000.
- Key Phone Numbers and Departments at Hillcrest Medical Center
- Click here to view a list of commonly requested phone numbers and departments at Hillcrest Medical Center.
- What are the patient visitation hours for Hillcrest patients?
Hillcrest Children’s Medical Center 8am to 9pm Hillcrest Medical Center 5am to 9pm Peggy V. Helmerich Women’s Health Center 10am to 9pm Kaiser Rehabilitation Center 8am to 9pm Oklahoma Heart Institute 2H- CIU Open Visitation 3H- CVICU Open except 6:30am-8:00am and 6:30pm-8:00pm
(Only 2 visitors at a time, minimum 14 years of age)
4H Open Visitation 5H 5am-9pm
- When is the Gift shop open?
- The Gift Shop is located by the Information Desk of Hillcrest Medical Center and is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and Sunday noon to 5:00 p.m.
- Where is Utica Park Clinic - Central located?
- Utica Park Clinic - Central is located east of Hillcrest Medical Center, at 1245 South Utica. Click here for a list of Utica Park Clinic locations.
- The Billing Department
- The Billing office is happy to answer any questions you may have about your invoice. Please contact this department at 918-579-7516 between 8am & 4pm, Monday - Friday.
- How do I contact the Emergency Department?
- Please call 918-579-6150 to speak with the Emergency Department.
- Where can I park on the Hospital campus?
Visitor parking is in the 6-story garage located at the corner of 11th and Utica. Entrances to the parking garage are off of Utica and off of 11th Street. The parking facility serves: Hillcrest Medical Center, Helmerich Women's Center, Chapman Breast Center, Kaiser Rehabilitation Center, Specialty Hospital and Hillcrest Outpatient Services. Valet parking is also available at the front entrance of HMC, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily. Click here to view a HMC campus map (pdf).
All parking is free and well marked. Valet parking is provided free of charge seven days a week at the main entrance of Oklahoma Heart Institute. Surface lot parking is available west of Oklahoma Heart Institute at Troost Avenue and 12th Street. Garage parking is also available. Entrances to the parking garage are located on Utica Avenue south of 11th Street and also on 11th Street, west of Utica Avenue.
- How do I find a physician?
- You may call our Physician Referral Line, HealthMatch, at 918-585-8000, or you may search our online Physician Directory.
- I was born at Hillcrest Medical Center. How do I obtain a copy of my birth certificate?
- For those born at Hillcrest Medical Center, birth records are kept at Oklahoma State Department of Health, Vital Records Service. Click here to discover the process for requesting a birth certificate.
- Where can I purchase food on the hospital campus?
The Cafeteria is located on the 2nd floor and can be reached by using the south elevators of Hillcrest Medical Center. Staff and visitors can find hot entrees, a salad bar, sandwich board, grille, fruit, snacks and drinks. Hours are:
Monday-Friday Saturday-Sunday, Holidays Breakfast: 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. 7:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Lunch: 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Dinner: 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Vending machines are also available throughout the hospital.
- How do I reach Security?
Security officers serve the Hillcrest campus 24 hours a day. If you’re aware of a potentially disruptive situation, immediately notify Security at 918-579-3300 or dial "0" for the hospital operator. Security officers are available to escort patients, families and visitors to their automobiles, call 918-579-3300 for assistance.
- I would like to volunteer at the hospital, who should I contact?
Please visit the Volunteer page for more information about this program or contact the Volunteer Services Department at 918-579-7500.